10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.
9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
8. Beer has never caused a major war.
7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't
think for themselves.
6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on
people's doors trying to give it away.
5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake,
hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.
4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a
second Beer.
3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie
to you.
2. You can prove you have a Beer.
1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are
groups to help you stop.
Called to Communion
-
Recently I read a story in the news about a couple whose dream destination
wedding on the Outer Banks of NC was thwarted by a storm that washed away
their ...
14 hours ago

1 comment:
Karla Jean, thanks for coming by and commenting on "Silence".
This was silly, but I can't really relate because I hate beer. Oh, well
Post a Comment