so, we have had a feral kitten living in our basement for the past three months. long story on how she got there. we feed her everynight, and she eats all her food, drinks water, and uses the litter box.
however, we have never seen her since the first day we took her in, when she escaped from her kennel. I named her Spooky.
but finally, last night,
we were able to trap her.
I am so relieved she hasn't turned into a one-eyed ghosty light depraved monster. She just is scared, wild, and fierce.
And a cute calico kitty.
Not sure what we will do with her now.
I am just glad to see her.
Liturgy w/communion for October 11, 2026 (Pentecost 20/Trinity 19/Proper
23/Ordinary 28 - A)
-
Texts: Exodus 32:1-14; Psalm 106:1-6, 19-23; Philippians 4:1-9; Matthew
22:1-14
*Call to Worship*
Here in this place, with these people,
we come to wors...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment