Over at RVGP,
It's Friday afternoon, Eastern Time, and this is your faithful Songbird with a calendar-related Friday Five. Due to some confusion with our dates, I'm stepping in today, although I am usually here only on the 5th Friday, when there is such a thing.
Here are five things to ponder about dates. I hope you'll play!
I would be delighted to play!
1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?
I used to have a blackberry, but now I use an IPhone, and keeping my calendar has never ever been so fun!
2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?
Hmmm. I can't remember! it seems that I forget, forget, forget...and then in the nick of time, I remember.
3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?
One week ago my beloved and I went out to dinner at one of our favorite spots....it was great!
4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.
I have these beautiful droopy dangly angel earrings with beautiful blue crystals on them that I received for a gift about 15 years ago when the angel motif was taking off everywhere. I still love those earrings...but I am not sure angels can be out of date, can they??
5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em?
I love dates when they are in cookies.
Liturgy w/communion for January 28, 2018 (4th Sunday after Epiphany/Ordinary 4 - B) - Texts: Deuteronomy 18:15-20; Psalm 111; 1 Corinthians 8:1-13; Mark 1:21-28 *Call to Worship* We gather in this sacred space, *to offer our thanks to God wit...
18 hours ago