1. Share a moment/ time of real encouragement in your journey of faith Encouragement comes to me in connections with people....and it seems that even just this week, there have been several moments of real, honest connections in the most random places--a restaurant, the pottery studio, and a note from a friend.
2. Do you have a current vision / dream for your work/ family/ministry? yup. Rainbows of dreams. In my current position, I simply want to be faithful to the work set before me, and help my congregation grow in vibrant and healthy ways. Personally, I want to do an advanced degree in clay, pastoral care, and spiritual practise. I dream of being a pet chaplain. In my family, we are not dreaming but working hard on living more healthy.
3.Money is no object and so you will.....
Just play in clay a little more, and travel a little more, but I would still be in ministry, No question.
4. How do you see your way through the disappointments? What keeps you going? Breathing. stopping. And talking with my beloved.
5. How important are your roots? Are you talking hair?
My spiritual and cultural roots anchor me, help ground me in who I am. Pretty important, especially as I wade into the perimenopausal phase of my precious life.
6. Bonus= what would you like to add I am going to go to Cleveland next week to see the Sox play Cleveland. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Whiteout - photo taken November 2017
7 hours ago