Thursday, August 06, 2009

this whole enough thing is working....

I might not be getting all the nitty gritty chores done,
but choosing to not do one more thing before I...whatever, fill in the lovely.
I might be making myself too "calm" though....;-)

My other thought for the day.
Beloved was out of town for five days. When either of us leave the nest, it is a lot of work to keep up with the menagarie, but that is a given.

What isn't a given, though, is that by about the end of the third day, I am deplorably tired and lonely--even though I interact with friends, talk with neighbors, catch up on emails, whatever. Not tired from the work, but just feeling like a piece of me has been missing too long. It's like I can't do anything except what I have to...(which is plenty). Monday and Tuesday were LOOOOONG, and I felt depleted. Less than five minutes after picking up Beloved at the airport, I felt like I could take on the world. Sigh. I am so amazingly blessed.

That's it for now. Off to order Sunday School Curriculum.


jesswilson said...

that is beautiful. you are BOTH so blessed to have one another. xo

Songbird said...


Purple said...


word verf: fibbill
(maybe I'll start using this for "way cool")

Mompriest said...

how lovely to love - and - be loved.