Friday, June 26, 2009

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth...

I just haven't slowed down enough this week to blog much. Well, I was miserably sick until Wednesday...but have returned to the living. Since then, I have been living double time.

I leave for Israel-Palestine on Sunday afternoon for a week. I am not taking my laptop, but will have my tiny iphone wireless capability. I will post pix on facebook...and write about everything in my journal.

Mostly though, I just wanted to say Hi ya! to everyone out there...it seems that so many of us are dealing with deep and vulnerable issues, situations, wonderings, hopes, and fears....
and my prayer for all
is that
the One we know as dear and loving
would reveal
that tender love and care
to all in tangible, real, and simple ways.

More later.....

5 comments:

God_Guurrlll said...

safe travels my dear friend.

love ya, mean it!

Terri said...

have a great trip (Jealous)...I will pray for your safety. Please pray for my well-being as I prepare for, under go, and recover from, a hysterectomy. (Believe me, this is a big YAY - albeit one that requires time to recoup)....

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Have a great trip but it seems too short to get the feel of the Middle East?
I've been given 'The Shack' to read but don't really like all of that talking in it. The ideas could have been presented in a much more interesting way I reckon.
w.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you, and also of your friend who is so ill. have a safe trip!

Mary Beth said...

Traveling mercies...