Saturday, December 27, 2008

saturday procrastination.

yes. so I got up early to write my sermon, and now, a couple of hours later I realize that I haven't done a thing but catch up on my blogreading. well, maybe that is my prep for writing...
now I will head downstairs for another cup of tea, let the cat in, and get started. and finished. yes, I will finish before noon. yes, I will, yes I will, I will, I will....
because I promised these girls a long walk this afternoon, and they are WAITING....


Wiggy


Daisy


Venus las Vegas


Fenway

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, they are so adorable..."come on, mom!! take us out...."

I have one dog giving me that same look - the other one just stays in her bed unwilling to even exert that much hopeless energy - until I call her...

hope the sermon writing goes well...after the funeral today I'll be back finishing mine for tomorrow...sigh.

Processing Counselor said...

Nice doggys