Monday, January 26, 2009

Day off and housebound.

It's Monday.
It is sooooo cold outside today, but I am home, and can't go anywhere until I get an important delivery that we missed on Friday. So, I have exercised, checked email, and now will settle in to do some planning for a women's retreat I am leading the first weekend in February.
Anybody got something great?

Anyway--there are a ton of things I should be doing, but I have been chilling out, surfing, shoe shopping...later I will bundle up and take doggies for their stroll. I am dying to get to the studio because I made all of these test tiles and I am so curious as to how the glazes came out. Hopefully the box I have to sign for will get here SOON.

In the meantime, the house is so quiet. Every single one of the nine furry friends that live here are happily snoozing.

I had an opinion I wanted to post, but I can't remember what it was!!! silly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, honestly?

"I had an opinion I wanted to post, but I can't remember what it was!!!"

just cracked me up.

xo

Terri said...

I've been all over today, a very windy windy day...better to just stay in doors....hope the package comes soon so you can go to the studio...