Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday "Friday Five"-5 Things You Should Know About Me

I didn't get to play RevGals Friday Five yesterday, but since I am needing to prime my pump for writing something that will preach tomorrow, I though I would play today. So here are five things you should know about me.
1. I love red shoes. I only have two pair, but two is enough. I also love all kinds of shoes.
2. I am very rule conscious and cautious when driving or parking. I never double park, or park in handicapped even if it is for a second, and I will never go over 8 miles past the speed limit.Some say that I drive like a "gramma". This is probably true.
3. I am GREAT at chilling out.
4. A nap is a treat for me--better than pizza.
5. I am shy way down deep in my heart. That being said, I love to laugh at myself and with others.

No comments: